Friday, April 17, 2015

I'm Being Watched

Psalm 44:5
Only by your power can we push back our enemies;
only in your name can we trample our foes.
Psalm 44:5

Romans 1:16 (NIV)
I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16 (NIV)

Exodus 18:10-11
"Praise the LORD," Jethro said, "for he has rescued you from the Egyptians and from Pharaoh. Yes, he has rescued Israel from the powerful hand of Egypt! I know now that the Lord is greater than all other gods, because he rescued his people from the oppression of the proud Egyptians."

Jethro had been watching Moses for 40 years. He saw how God had been humbling and preparing Moses to become the leader of this newly born nation of His special people. Because of this, Jethro was ripe for the good news of God's deliverance. It caused him to worship in spirit and in truth. He basically gave his heart and life to God.

How many unbelievers are watching my life? Am I living in a way that will make them ripe for the Good News of the Gospel? Is my life one that will cause unbelievers to say, "I know now that the Lord is greater than all other gods!"

Lord, I may feel like I'm no one important, but people are watching my life everyday. Help me to lead a life that brings them to YOU! In Jesus Name, amen.

No comments: