Wednesday, March 23, 2016

God Is Not In The Ark


Samuel 4:22 Then she said, "The glory has departed from Israel, for the Ark of God has been captured."

Lord, these people thought that since the Ark had been captured then you were no longer with Israel. But we cannot put you into a box! Not even the Ark! As long as there is even a tiny bit of faith you are there. You have promised never to leave or forsake us.

Lord, please forgive me for trying to put you into a box and expect you to do things the way I think they should be done. After all, you are the original out of the box thinker! Please teach me to think and pray out of the box.

Help me to remember that just because I am not seeing e-mails or getting calls for interviews doesn't mean that you are not preparing the perfect job for me. Help me to trust in YOU! Don't let me listen to my fears and insecurities. In Jesus' name, amen. <3

No comments: