Monday, March 21, 2016

My Deception Factory

1 Samuel 2:22
Now Eli was very old, but he was aware of what his sons were doing to the people of Israel. He knew, for instance, that his sons were seducing the young women who assisted at the entrance of the Tabernacle.

Lord, I pray that you will forgive me for not taking any real actin for my kids not doing school. I need YOU to empower me in this area. Please show me what to do. For far too long I have been ineffectual in my role as teacher. Lord, help me to change that, please.

I think I've been listening to the wrong voices when it comes to this. I've been allowing them to tell me that there isn't much left for the kids to learn at this point. What a lie!!

Lord, it's crazy how deceptive my own heart can be! I'm so glad that I have you to show me when I am deceiving myself! I know you had a reason for letting me go on like that for so long.

Lord, if I was so completely fooled on this, what else am I deceived about?? Please show me. In Jesus' name, amen. <3 

No comments: