Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Award!


I got an award! My new friend over at Learning 4 Keeps nominated me. Now I get to nominate 15 other bloggers. Well, we will see how many I can come up with.
The Rules for accepting The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
2. Include a link to their site. 
3. Include the award image in your post. 
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. 
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site. 
7. Let other bloggers know they have been nominated.

So for the 7 random facts about myself:
  1. I can't smell. When I was a kid I would try to learn how to smell.
  2. My favorite color is purple.
  3. I'm a geek. It took marrying one to bring it out of me!
  4. I have Asperger's Syndrome aka high functioning autism
  5. I'm learning to love working out.
  6. I love to crochet.
  7. I gave my life to Jesus Christ when I was in 4th grade.
My nominees:
  1. Five in Training For HIM
  2. Little Farm in the Big City
  3. The Family that Likes Each Other
  4. Shapes of Angels
  5. Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

  6. 3DLearners
That's all I can think of right now.

No comments: