Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Milestone

I've hit a milestone this past week in my weight loss journey. I've lost 10 pounds since I've gotten serious about loosing weight! I know my ticker shows less, but it doesn't really reflect my progress from where I started. I really should fix that.

On Saturday I went to a fitness bootcamp that is run by my friend Brandice. She is a certified fitness instructor and has a business called, Fitness Infusion. It was tough getting up that early, but well worth it! We met at a local park and there were about 6-7 other women there. We got a great workout that left me sore for a few days afterward. It was nice for me to get to work out with friends since I normally workout here at home.

We have moved into our summer routine. What this means for us is that we are taking a more relaxed approach to school. I still want my kids to be practicing their math facts every day. I feel this is important so that they don't loose ground. I'm also thinking about having them do some summer reading. Maybe some homeschool fiction will grab their fancy!

In the meantime, I'm trying to use this time to get a lesson plan set up and ready to go for this next school year!

No comments: