Thursday, February 19, 2015

Ephesians 5:15-17

This week's memory verses:

Romans 8:12-14
So, dear brothers and sisters you have no obligation whatsoever to do what your sinful nature urges you to do. For if you keep on following it, you will perish. But if through the power of the Holy Spirit, you turn from it and its evil deeds, you will live. For all who are let by the Spirit of God are children of God.
Romans 8:12-14

Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord. "Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool."
Isaiah 1:18 (NASB)


So be careful how you live. Don't live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don't act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.
Ephesians 5:15-17

Lord, please help me to be careful how I live. Help me to live like those who are wise. Show me how to make the most of each and every opportunity because these are evil days. Train me to not act thoughtlessly, but to understand what you want me to do.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen

No comments: