Thursday, April 2, 2015

God's Word is Beautiful

Deuteronomy 33:26
There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor.
Deuteronomy 33:26

Isaiah 30:21 (NIV)
Whether you turn to the right or the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way, walk in it."
Isaiah 30:21 (NIV)

Romans 1:16 (NIV)
I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16 (NIV)

Psalm 19:7-8
The instructions of the Lord are perfect,
reviving the soul.
The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy,
making wise the simple.
The commandments of the Lord are right,
 bringing joy to the heart.
The commands of the Lord are clear,
giving insight for living.

Lord, your words do revive my soul! Your trustworthy decrees make me wise. Your commandments bring joy to my heart and show me how to live. When I spend time in your word, meditating on it, you change the way I think, making me into a new person; one who looks and acts more like you. I pray that you would continue to change me. I know that I will never be perfect until I reach heaven, but I want to look and act as much like you as I am able. In Jesus' Name, amen.

No comments: