Friday, May 1, 2015

Gentiles Included in Salvation

Proverbs 6:4
Don't put it off; do it now! Don't rest until you do.
Proverbs 6:4

Romans 1:16 (NIV)
I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16 (NIV)

Matthew 8:10-11
When Jesus heard this, he was amazed. Turning to those who were following him, he said, "I tell you the truth, I haven't seen faith like this in all Israel. And I tell you this, that many Gentiles will come from all over the world -- from east and west --and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob at the feast in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Lord, I praise you that I will be one of those Gentiles!! I'm so glad that you came to save the whole world, not just the Jews! I thank you for giving me the gift of the Holy Spirit to guide and teach me, just like you gave him to the Jews who believed in you. I can't wait to spend eternity with you, Lord Jesus!!



Acts 10:45
The Jewish believers who came with Peter were amazed that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles, too.

Acts 11:18
When the others heard this, they stopped objecting and began praising God. They said, "We can see that God has also given the Gentiles the privilege of repenting of their sins and receiving eternal life."

Romans 1:16 NIV
I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:  first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

No comments: