Friday, May 15, 2015

Like a Little Child

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the LORD says: "Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts from the LORD."
Hosea 6:6

Romans 1:16 (NIV)
I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16 (NIV)

Matthew 18:2-4
Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. Then he said, "I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven."

Jesus, I want to be like a little child. Increase my faith and help me to be humble. A child is not afraid to look foolish. They are eager to please. Help me to be like that for you.

1 Peter 2:2
Like newborn babies, you must crave pure spiritual milk so that you will grow into a full experience of salvation. Cry out for this nourishment, now that you have had a taste of the Lord's kindness.

Jesus, I cry out for the nourishment of pure spiritual milk. I want to grow into a full experience of salvation. Help me to crave this nourishment more and more. In Jesus' name, amen.

This picture was borrowed from: http://www.treasuringchristonline.com/teaching-kids-theology-matters/

No comments: