Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Gates are Open!

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the LORD says: "Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts from the LORD."
Hosea 6:6

Romans 1:16 (NIV)
I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16 (NIV)

Psalm 118:19-21
Open for me the gates where the righteous enter,
and I will go in and thank the LORD.
These gates lead to the presence of the LORD,
and the godly enter there.
I thank you for answering my prayer
and giving me victory!

Thank you, Lord, for opening the gates that lead to your presence! I'm so glad that I no longer have to rely on a priest to go into your presence to make atonement for me. I can come boldly before your throne of grace because of the sacrifice you made for me.

Hebrews 4:16
So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

 By that sacrifice, you tore the curtain covering the Holy of Holies in two, from top to bottom!

Mark 15:37-38
Then Jesus uttered another loud cry and breathed his last. And the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple was torn in two, from top to bottom.


Hebrews 10:19-22
And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter heaven's Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus. By his death, Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place. And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God's house, let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him. For our guilty consciences have been sprinkled with Christ's blood to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water.

Zechariah 9:11
Because of the covenant I made with you,
sealed with blood,
I will free your prisoners
from death in a waterless dungeon.

Because of the covenant you made with me, sealed with your blood, you freed me from my prison in a waterless dungeon. Now you refresh my soul with living springs from your word. You have sprinkled my guilty conscience with your blood and made me clean. You have washed my body with pure water. The gates are open for me! I have been counted righteous through Jesus' blood! I will go into the presence of the Lord and thank the Lord for answering my prayer and giving me victory!

No comments: