Friday, July 17, 2015

Aim For Harmony

Romans 14:17-19
For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. If you serve Christ with this attitude, you will please God, and others will approve of you, too. So then, let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up.


Lord, you are teaching me how to live a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. You have put it in my nature to aim for harmony and try to build others up.

Help me to never criticize another believer over negotiable things. I only have to give account for my own actions before you. I'm not responsible for other believers. That is between you and them.

Help me to live in such a way that I will not cause any other believers to stumble and fall. In Jesus' name, amen.

MEMORY VERSES
All Have Sinned
Romans 3:23
For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard.
Romans 3:23
All Have Sinned

All Have Sinned
Isaiah 53:6
All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God's paths to follow our own. Yet the LORD laid on him the sins of us all.
Isaiah 53:6
All Have Sinned

No comments: