Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Source of Hope

Romans 15:13
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 121:1-2
I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.


Lord God, YOU are my source of hope and help. This world seeks hope in money, success, love, self-help books, and a plethora of other sources. But none of those things can give the joy and peace that you can.

I pray that you, the source of hope, will fill me, my husband, my children, and my brothers and sisters in Christ completely with joy and peace because we trust in you. Help us to overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.

MEMORY VERSES
All Have Sinned
Romans 3:23
For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard.
Romans 3:23
All Have Sinned

All Have Sinned
Isaiah 53:6
All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God's paths to follow our own. Yet the LORD laid on him the sins of us all.
Isaiah 53:6
All Have Sinned

No comments: