Sunday, July 12, 2015

God's Ways are the Best Ways!

Romans 10:3-4
For they don't understand God's way of making people right with himself. Refusing to accept God's way; they cling to their own way of getting right with God by trying to keep the law. For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God.

Lord, I hope I am not taking this verse out of context, but it seems that I know people who refuse to accept your way and cling to their own way. Not so much as relates to salvation, although I see that too, but more not wanting to accept your word.

Dear Lord, I pray that these people will be given understanding to trust and accept your word. Lord, these are not unbelievers but baby Christians. Help them to know that your ways are the best and FOR our best, even when they don't make sense to our human minds.

Lord, help me when I struggle to accept your ways. Help me to never question your ways in a cynical, unbelieving manner. Help my questions to always be a quest for better understanding and more faith. In Jesus' name, amen.



MEMORY VERSES
God Has a Purpose
John 10:10
The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness.
John 10:10
God Has a Purpose

God Has a Purpose
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
Philippians 4:6-7
God Has a Purpose

No comments: