Saturday, July 25, 2015

I Am Your Temple

Exodus 25:8-9
Have the people of Israel build me a holy sanctuary so I can live among them. You must build this Tabernacle and its furnishings exactly according to the pattern I will show you.



Lord, I am now your sanctuary with your Holy Spirit living in me. Your Holy Spirit shows me exactly how to build up this temple that is me. Help me to build according to your plan for my life. I want to hear your voice and follow your instructions because I know that they lead to eternal life.

I know that there is an actual Tabernacle in heaven which the earthly one was based on. I can't wait to worship you there! Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

MEMORY VERSES
All Have Sinned
Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:23
All Have Sinned

All Have Sinned
Isaiah 53:6
We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isaiah 53:6
All Have Sinned

No comments: