Sunday, July 5, 2015

He Loves Me

Romans 5:3-5
We can rejoice, too, when we into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.

Lord, I gotta be honest here. My first response to problems and trials is usually not rejoicing. In fact, I'm not sure that has ever been my first response. I think I'm slowly getting there.

Thank you for giving me the Holy Spirit to fill my heart with your love. He assures me that you allow these trials because you love me and everything you allow is always for my good, not my harm.



MEMORY VERSES
2 Chronicles 16:9a
The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
2 Chronicles 16:9a

Philippians 4:6-7
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

No comments: