Saturday, July 11, 2015

God is For Me!

Romans 8:31-32
What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won't he also give us everything else?


I have the God who created the universe and who calls each of the stars by name on my team. Actually, I'm on his team. He is pulling and rooting for me. Since his power is absolute, anything or anyone that tries to come against me doesn't stand a chance.

Knowing that you are for me, God, gives me the confidence I need to live for you. I thank and praise you. In Jesus' name, amen.

MEMORY VERSES
God Has a Purpose
John 10:10
The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness.
John 10:10
God Has a Purpose

God Has a Purpose
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
Philippians 4:6-7
God Has a Purpose

No comments: