Wednesday, July 15, 2015

One Body, Many Gifts

Romans 12:4-6
Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ's body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. 

Lord, you gave each of us a special ability to use in your service. I believe one of my gifts is encouragement. I'm always feeling compelled to encourage people around me. I think another one of my gifts is showing kindness to others. Help me to use these gifts for you. I praise you for giving each of us different gifts. I'm so thankful for those with the gift of administration, leadership and service in my life!



MEMORY VERSES
God Has a Purpose
John 10:10
The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness.
John 10:10
God Has a Purpose

God Has a Purpose
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
Philippians 4:6-7
God Has a Purpose

No comments: