Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Pathway No One Knew was There

If you are a regular follower of this blog, then you will notice a bit of a change for the next 8 weeks. I am serving as a table leader for an 8 week Freedom Workshop. If you'd like to follow along, you can find the resources at the link directly above. Also, I will post here, the daily Bible reading assignment (heartwork) so you can read along. This workshop has been a life changer for me so I'm eager to share it with others. May you be blessed!

BIBLE READING HEARTWORK
Week 2 - Day 2
Galatians 6; Psalm 77

Psalm 77:19
Your road led through the sea,
your pathway through the mighty waters -
a pathway no one knew was there!


Lord, when I'm feeling forgotten, distressed, and rejected, help me to remember that you may be preparing a path for me that no one knew was there.

Please teach me how to cry out to you without holding back. Help me to be completely honest with you and with myself about how I am feeling. For some reason this is something I struggle with. I don't know if it's because I have Asperger's. We Aspies tend to have a tough time identifying and understanding what we are feeling.

But I know that you are bigger than my Asperger's. Lord, please do whatever you need to do to help me identify what I am feeling so that I can cry out to you without holding back. I want to experience that life and peace which comes after doing this. Lord, I know that you can make a pathway in this that no one knew was there. In Jesus' name, amen

FREEDOM WORKSHOP VERSES
Romans 8:12-14
So, dear brothers and sisters you have no obligation whatsoever to do what your sinful nature urges you to do. For if you keep on following it, you will perish. But if through the power of the Holy Spirit, you turn from it and its evil deeds, you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.
Romans 8:12-14

Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord. "Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool."
Isaiah 1:18

MEMORY VERSES
Assurance of Salvation
John 5:24
Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes in him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.
John 5:24
Assurance of Salvation

Assurance of Salvation
1 John 5:13
I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.
1 John 5:13
Assurance of Salvation

No comments: