Wednesday, September 9, 2015

You Test My Character

If you are a regular follower of this blog, then you will notice a bit of a change for the next 8 weeks. I am serving as a table leader for an 8 week Freedom Workshop. If you'd like to follow along, you can find the resources at the link directly above. Also, I will post here, the daily Bible reading assignment (heartwork) so you can read along. This workshop has been a life changer for me so I'm eager to share it with others. May you be blessed!

BIBLE READING HEARTWORK
Week 1 - Day 6
Romans 12; Psalm 105

Psalm 105:19
Until the time came to fulfill his dreams,
the LORD tested Joseph's character.







Lord, just like you tested Joseph's character, you also test mine. You allow me to go through trials, not so that you can know my character, but so that I can see what you see.

Lord, the other day someone called me a godly woman. My response was that I try to be. I do hope that others see you in me, but I still see so much that needs to be conformed to your image.

As I strive to not copy the behavior and customs of this world, please transform me into a new person by changing the way I think. Then I will know what you want me to do, and I will know how good and pleasing and perfect your will really is. Romans 12:2

In Jesus' name, amen.

FREEDOM WORKSHOP VERSES
Psalm 77:1
I cry out to God without holding back.
Psalm 77:1

Psalm 27:8
My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me," and my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming."
Psalm 27:8

MEMORY VERSES

Must Receive Christ
John 1:12
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.
John 1:12
Must Receive Christ

Must Receive Christ
1 Timothy 2:5
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
1 Timothy 2:5
Must Receive Christ

No comments: