Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Display Your Glory, Lord

Leviticus 10:3
Then Moses said to Aaron, "This is what the LORD meant
when he said,
'I will display my holiness
through those who come near me,
I will display my glory
before all the people'"

This happened right after Nadab and Abihu disobeyed the Lord by using the wrong kind of fire in their incense burners. The Lord blazed forth and burned them up. It is a serious mistake to not take the Lord seriously. We must not make light of God's justice and holiness.

Hebrews 12:28-29
Since we are receiving a kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe. For our God is a devouring fire.

Lord, I want to please you by worshiping you with holy fear and awe. Lord, is it wrong to ask you to display your holiness through me as I come near to you? I want the world to see your glory.

You are awesome and mighty, oh Lord, my God! I praise you for the ways that you have already displayed your glory in my life. Please continue to display your glory in and through me. I am your servant, your vessel to use as you see fit. In Jesus' name, amen.

MEMORY VERSES

Christ Paid the Penalty
1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.
1 Peter 3:18
Christ Paid the Penalty

Christ Paid the Penalty
1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 2:5
Christ Paid the Penalty

No comments: