Saturday, September 19, 2015

He Guides Me

If you are a regular follower of this blog, then you will notice a bit of a change for the next 8 weeks. I am serving as a table leader for an 8 week Freedom Workshop. If you'd like to follow along, you can find the resources at the link directly above. Also, I will post here, the daily Bible reading assignment (heartwork) so you can read along. This workshop has been a life changer for me so I'm eager to share it with others. May you be blessed!

BIBLE READING HEARTWORK
Week 3 - Day 2
John 8 ; Psalm 32

Psalm 32:8-9
The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
I will advise you and watch over you.
Do not be like a senseless horse or mule
that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control."

Thank you, Lord, that you do guide me along the best pathway for my life. Thank you for the way you advise me and watch over me. Oh, Lord, I don't want to be like a senseless horse or mule needing a bit and bridle to keep me under control. I always want to be in tune with your voice so I can do what you ask me to do.

Psalm 32:10-11
Many sorrows come to the wicked,
but unfailing love surrounds those who trust in the LORD.
So rejoice in the LORD and be glad, all you who obey him!
Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure!

Lord, when I let you guide me and listen to your advice, I am surrounded by your unfailing love. When I live a life of trust and obedience to you, you help me to keep my heart pure. When I'm able to live free of guilt, walking in innocence there is great joy for me.

Lord, there will be times when I fail to obey you. There will be times when I fall and sin. But I am able to go running back into the arms of my Daddy and say, "I'm so sorry!! Please forgive me and help me to fall to that sin again!" Then you do forgive me and restore our fellowship. I love you Lord!! In Jesus' name, amen.

FREEDOM WORKSHOP VERSES
Romans 12:2
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is.
Romans 12:2

Lamentations 3:37
Can anything happen without the Lord's permission?
Lamentations 3:37

MEMORY VERSES

James 1:1-4
This letter is from James, a slave of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am writing to the "twelve tribes" - Jewish believers scattered abroad. Greetings! Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it and opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.
James 1:1-4

No comments: