Friday, December 4, 2015

Don't Treat the Holy Gifts as Common

Numbers 18:32

"But be careful not to treat the holy gifts of the people of Israel as though they were common. If you do, you will die."


Lord, I don't want to treat the gifts you have given me as common. Help me to use those gifts to the best of my ability to help further your kingdom.

Lord, I really want to go on that mission trip with D. But I'm not really sure that I'm wanting to go for the right reasons. If this is something you want me to do, then please help my motivation to be right. I trust that you will provide the money and everything else if you want me to go.

Thank you, Lord for that job that came in yesterday at work. Please keep bringing in the big jobs like that. Thank you for the possible answer to the problem I was dealing with yesterday. I pray that this solution will work.

Lord, I praise you for being just. You know how to give consequences yet temper them with mercy. You in no way relax your standards and yet you are still able to extend mercy and grace at the same time. I love you so much!! In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSES
Philippians 1:6
And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
Philippians 1:6

Philippians 4:13
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

No comments: