Thursday, December 31, 2015

I Have No Need to Fear

Deuteronomy 7:18 & 21

"But don't be afraid of them! Just remember what the Lord your God did to Pharaoh and to all the land of Egypt!"
"No, do not be afraid of those nations, for the Lord your God is among you, and he is a great and awesome God."



Lord, you ARE a great and awesome God! You can handle any difficulty that I have in my life no matter how impossible it may seem to me; from bugs in my kitchen to no work coming in for the business. When my faith is weak help me to trust you!

You are the God who created the universe and named each one of the stars! I can trust you to help me exterminate a few bugs and to provide work for the business to keep going. Please show me what I need to do. In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
Isaiah 48:17-18
This is what the Lord says - your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is good for you and leads you along the paths you should follow. Oh, that you had listened to my commands! Then you would have had peace flowing like a gentle river and righteousness rolling over you like waves in the sea.
Isaiah 48:17-18

YEAR VERSE
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

No comments: