Friday, December 18, 2015

You Set Pleasant Boundaries for Me

Numbers 34:1-2

Then the Lord said to Moses, "Give these instructions to the Israelites. When you come into the land of Canaan, which I am giving you as your special possession, these will be the boundaries."


Lord, I love that you set boundaries for us. Some people may chafe at being told,"You can only go this far", but your boundaries are always for our best good. We all need boundaries in our life. They actually give us more freedom. Your boundaries are not restrictive if we are living in close fellowship with you.

Psalm 16:6 NIV
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.

"Your walls are salvation! Your gates are praise!"


Lord, when my sinful nature wants me to break free of the boundaries you have set for me in your word, help me to remember this verse!! In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
Psalm 16:6 NIV
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.
Psalm 16:6 NIV

YEAR VERSE
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5


No comments: