Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Lord, Permeate My Being!

Deuteronomy 6:4-7

"Listen, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord alone. And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up."



Lord, you are my God, you alone. I want to love you with all my heart, all my soul, and all my strength. I want to be committed wholeheartedly to your commands that you give me each day. I want to repeat them to my children. I want to talk about them all the time wherever I am and whatever I am doing. I want to be so in love with you that it permeates every fiber of my being and splashes out onto everyone around me. In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
Isaiah 48:17-18
This is what the Lord says - your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is good for you and leads you along the paths you should follow. Oh, that you had listened to my commands! Then you would have had peace flowing like a gentle river and righteousness rolling over you like waves in the sea.
Isaiah 48:17-18

YEAR VERSE
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

No comments: