Thursday, December 10, 2015

He is My ROCK!

Numbers 23:19

"God is not a man, so he does not lie.
He is not human, so he does not change his mind.
Has he ever spoken and failed to act?
Has he ever promised and not carried it through?"



Lord, I praise you that you are a promise keeper. You are my steady Rock! I can fully trust in your because in you there is NO lie, you are truth.

When I anchor my soul to you, I will not be tossed and driven off course by the wind and waves of my circumstances or my emotions. Help me to stay anchored to you my Rock.

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock. Isaiah 26:3-4

Lord, I so need that perfect peace right now!! I've been feeling so exhausted with all the busyness of the season. When I think of having to go to work and then to the store yet again, and all the Christmas parties I've committed to go to, I feel overwhelmed. Help me to find my rest in you, even in the midst of being so busy.

In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSES
Philippians 1:6
And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
Philippians 1:6

Philippians 4:13
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

No comments: