Thursday, December 3, 2015

Make Me Fruitful

Numbers 17:8

When he went into the Tabernacle of the Covenant the next day, he found that Aaron's staff, representing the tribe of Levi, had sprouted, budded, blossomed, and produced ripe almonds!


Lord, may I be this fruitful for you! I want my life to produce continual fruit for you, no matter the situation or season I'm in. The only way I can produce any kind of fruit is by remaining in constant fellowship with you.

John 15:5
I am the vine; you are the branches. If in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Lord, you are the one who produces the fruit. I thank you that it is not up to do that. If it were, the fruit I'd produce would be small, rotten, bug ridden, and worthless. Help me to remain in you and trust you to produce the fruit you desire in my life. In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSES
Proverbs 7:2-3
Obey my commands and live!
Guard my instructions as you guard your own eyes.
Tie them on your fingers as a reminder.
Write them deep within your heart.
Proverbs 7:2-3

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4

Philippians 2:14-15
Do everything without complaining and arguing, so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people.
Philippians 2:14-15

No comments: