Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Give Me A Heart to Follow YOU

Deuteronomy 5:29

"Oh, that they would always have hearts like this, that they might fear me and obey all my commands!"



Lord, I want to always have a heart that fears you and obeys all your commands! Please help me to guard my heart.

You are the Lord my God, who teaches me what is good for me and leads me along the paths I should follow. Oh, that I would ALWAYS listen to your commands! Then I will have peace flowing like a gentle river and righteousness rolling over me like waves in the sea. Isaiah 48:17-18

MEMORY VERSE
Isaiah 48:17-18
This is what the Lord says - your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is good for you and leads you along the paths you should follow. Oh, that you had listened to my commands! Then you would have had peace flowing like a gentle river and righteousness rolling over you like waves in the sea.
Isaiah 48:17-18

YEAR VERSE
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

No comments: