Monday, December 14, 2015

You Provide My Daily Bread as I Give You My Daily Offerings

Numbers 28:1-2

The Lord said to Moses, "Give these instructions to the people of Israel: The offerings you present as special gifts are a pleasing aroma to me; they are my food. See to it that they are brought at the appointed times and offered according to my instructions."



Lord, help me to bring my daily offerings to you! You don't really need me to feed you, but you want to feed ME! You want to see my soul grow up and become strong on pure spiritual food. Every day I need a fresh meal, my daily bread from your word.

Out of my love for you, I want to be a pleasing aroma for you. I want to offer up the fruit produced in my life as food for you. As I offer my daily sacrifices of spending time with you, reading your word and talking to you, you feed me. It's like as I feed you with my daily offerings, you in turn feed me. I have to be the one to initiate this, although you are always there waiting for me.

Thank you, Lord, that you have fresh "food" for me everyday! I just need to come with an expectant heart ready to be a pleasing aroma for you. Help me to keep my offering free of defects by keeping short accounts with you. Let me bring my sacrifices at the appointed times and offer them according to your instructions by following your word and listening to the direction of the Holy Spirit. I love you, Lord!! In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
Philippians 4:8
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Philippians 4:8

Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

No comments: