Friday, June 5, 2015

Faith Muscles

John 2:5
But his mother told the servants, "Do whatever he tells you."

Jesus, I want to be ready and willing to do whatever you ask me to do. This ability comes from a complete trust in you. Help me to have that kind of trust in you. Help me to exercise the muscles of my faith so that it can be strong. 
Then I will have the courage to do anything you want me to do. Even if it means being thrown into a fiery furnace, or a den of lions, or being stoned as Stephen was. In Jesus' name, amen.


MEMORY VERSES
2 Corinthians 4:15-17
All of this is for your benefit. And as God's grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory. That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
2 Corinthians 4:15-17

Romans 1:16 (NIV)
I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16 (NIV)

No comments: