Sunday, June 7, 2015

Living Water

John 4:13-14
Jesus replied, "Anyone who drinks this water will soon become thirsty again. But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life."

Lord, thank you for the living water you give me. Thank you also for the spiritual food you give me, that is your word. It feeds and sustains my soul. Like the manna in the wilderness, I must gather it daily. But unlike the manna, it doesn't evaporate in the heat of the day, it's always here waiting for me.
There is a real river filled with living water. One day I will get to see it in heaven.

Revelation 22:1-2
Then the angel showed me a river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb. It flowed down the center of the main street. On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelves crops of fruit, with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations.

MEMORY VERSES
2 Corinthians 4:15-17
All of this is for your benefit. And as God's grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory. That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
2 Corinthians 4:15-17

Romans 1:16 (NIV)
I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16 (NIV)

No comments: