Thursday, June 11, 2015

Jesus, the Bread of Life

John 6:26-27
Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, you want to be with me because I fed you, not because you understood the miraculous signs. But don't be so concerned about perishable things like food. Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you. For God the Father has given me the seal of his approval."

Lord, help me to spend my energy seeking the eternal life that only you can give. You are my bread from heaven and only you can satisfy the cravings of my soul. Thank you for giving me eternal life and the assurance that you will raise me up at the last day.

Jesus, help me to share this bread from heaven with others. Please give me opportunities to share the gospel with others. It seems that being stuck at home most days, I don't get much chance to do that. I can post to my blog and my other social media. I still long to share with people face to face and actually get to see people pray and come to faith in you. Maybe I need to join a group doing street ministry or something like that. I know there are groups like that in my church. Please give me wisdom in which one I should join and if this is your will for me at this time. In Jesus' name, amen.


MEMORY VERSES
2 Corinthians 4:15-17
All of this is for your benefit. And as God's grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory. That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
2 Corinthians 4:15-17

Romans 1:16 (NIV)
I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16 (NIV)

No comments: