Monday, June 22, 2015

One Way

John 14:6
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
Jesus, you are the only way to eternal life. You are the only way to the Father. Only what you did on the cross gave us access to the Father.


Hebrews 9:13-15
Under the old system, the blood of goats and bulls, and the ashes of a heifer could cleanse people's bodies from ceremonial impurity. Just think how much more the blood of Christ will purify our consciences from sinful deeds so that we can worship the living God. For by the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins. That is why he is the one who mediates a new covenant between God and people, so that all who are called can receive the eternal inheritance God has promised them. For Christ died to set them free from the penalty of the sins they had committed under the first covenant.

Hebrews 9:22
In fact, according to the law of Moses, nearly everything was purified with blood. For without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness.

Leviticus 17:11
for the life of the body is in its blood. I have given you the blood on the altar to purify you, making you right with the LORD. It is the blood, given in exchange for a life, that makes purification possible.

Thank you, Jesus, for giving your blood and exchanging your life for mine so that I can be made pure. Nothing impure can ever enter God's presence. Your sacrifice has purified my conscience from sinful deeds so I can now boldly come to the throne of grace and worship the living God.

MEMORY VERSES
James 1:19-21
Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters. You must be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires. So get rid of all the filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls.
James 1:19-21

John 12:49-50
"I don't speak on my own authority. The Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to say it. And I know his commands lead to eternal life; so I say whatever the Father tells me to say."
John 12:49-50

Romans 1:16 (NIV)
I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
Romans 1:16 (NIV)

No comments: