Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bezalel and Oholiab

Exodus 31:6b
Moreover, I have given special skill to all the gifted craftsmen so they can make all the things I have commanded you to make.

Lord, I love that you equip each of us with the special skills we need to accomplish the task you set before us. You gave Bezalel great wisdom, ability, and expertise in all kinds of crafts. And you gave him skilled helpers so that they could make all the things needed for the Tabernacle.


You don't give us a task without giving us the skills we need to do it. It may seem impossible to us in our human minds, But we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. 

Philippians 4:13
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

And your power works best in our weakness.

2 Corinthians 12:9
Each time he said, "My grace is all you need, My power works best in weakness."

I praise you, Lord, because you have given me the skills I need to teach my children at home and to train them in godliness. Please help me to not become weary in doing good because at just the right time I will reap a harvest, if I don't give up.

Galatians 6:9
So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.

Thank you, Jesus, for the encouragement you have given me this morning! Thank you for these verses that you have brought to my mind and have spoken to me through. In Jesus' name, amen.

MEMORY VERSE
Salvation Not By Works
Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9
Salvation Not By Works

No comments: