Sunday, August 30, 2015

Use Me

Leviticus 8:22-24 Then Moses presented the other ram, which was the ram of ordination. Aaron and his sons laid their hands on the ram's head, and Moses slaughtered it. Then Moses took some of its blood and applied it to the lobe of Aaron's right ear, the thumb of his right hand, and the big toe of his right foot. 


Moses applied the blood like this to Aaron and each of his sons. The application of the blood meant that God had the use and control of them; everything they heard, everything they did and everywhere they went. God had the use of their ears, hands, and feet.

Lord, I'm wondering why you didn't include their eyes and mouths? Those are two of the things we most need your help to control.

Lord, I want you to have the use of my ears, eyes, mouth, hands, and feet. I want you to have the use of every part of me and my whole being. I trust you to use me in any way you see fit. Even for the most glamorous and undignified of purposes. I love you, Lord! In Jesus' name, amen. 

MEMORY VERSES
Christ Paid the Penalty
1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.
1 Peter 3:18
Christ Paid the Penalty

Christ Paid the Penalty
1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 2:5
Christ Paid the Penalty

No comments: