Monday, August 17, 2015

They Gave Freely

Exodus 35:29
So the people of Israel - every man and woman who was eager to help in the work the LORD had given them through Moses - brought their gifts and gave them freely to the LORD.

Lord, help me to be this free with my stuff. I don't want to hold tightly to anything I have. I don't want things to have me instead. There is nothing I have that you haven't given me anyway. You give me the very breath in my lungs.

Lord, you have blessed me so abundantly and extravagantly. No, my family is not wealthy in the way most people think of wealth. But we have all that we truly need and more. Sure there are things I would LIKE to have, but I live comfortably and so I am content.

Lord, I would love to go to that Leader's Retreat. Right now we don't have the money. Would you please provide so that I can go? Help me to be content with whatever you decide. Whether I get to go or not. I love you and praise you, Lord Jesus. It's in your name I pray.

MEMORY VERSE
Salvation Not By Works
Titus 3:5
He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
Titus 3:5
Salvation Not By Works

No comments: