Thursday, October 29, 2015

Cleanse Me From Hidden Sin

If you are a regular follower of this blog, then you will notice a bit of a change for the next 8 weeks. I am serving as a table leader for an 8 week Freedom Workshop. If you'd like to follow along, you can find the resources at the link directly above. Also, I will post here, the daily Bible reading assignment (heartwork) so you can read along. This workshop has been a life changer for me so I'm eager to share it with others. May you be blessed!


BIBLE READING HEARTWORK
Week 8 - Day 7
Psalm 19; Psalm 112
Psalm 19:12-14
How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart?
Cleanse me from these hidden faults.
Keep your servant from deliberate sins!
Don't let them control me.
Then I will be free of guilt
and innocent of great sin.
May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing to you,
O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

Lord, this is my prayer! Please cleanse me from sins that are hiding in my heart where even I am unaware of them. Keep me from deliberate sins. Don't let them control me. Please help the words of my mouth and the things I think about to be pleasing to you, for you are my rock and my redeemer.

Lord, I'm so exhausted this morning. I'm going to need your strength to do this. I'm not sure how this is going to work. The kids don't seem to be doing their school while I'm not here. How am I going to get them to do it if I can't be here to make them? Lord, please help me! Give me wisdom please! In Jesus' name, amen. <3

FREEDOM WORKSHOP VERSES
Deuteronomy 33:26
There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor.
Deuteronomy 33:26

Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way, walk in it."
Isaiah 30:21

MEMORY VERSES
James 1:19-21
Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters. You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires. So get rid of all the filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls.
James 1:19-21

No comments: