Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I Have Hidden Your Word In My Heart

If you are a regular follower of this blog, then you will notice a bit of a change for the next 8 weeks. I am serving as a table leader for an 8 week Freedom Workshop. If you'd like to follow along, you can find the resources at the link directly above. Also, I will post here, the daily Bible reading assignment (heartwork) so you can read along. This workshop has been a life changer for me so I'm eager to share it with others. May you be blessed!


BIBLE READING HEARTWORK
Week 5 - Day 5
1 John 1; Psalm 119:9-16

Psalm 119:11-12
I have hidden your word in my heart, 
that I might not sin against you.
I praise you, O LORD;
teach me your decrees.



Lord, thank you for giving me the ability to memorize your word! Thank you for putting me in Salt & Light and the Freedom Workshop where I am required to do this and held accountable. Please use the scriptures I have learned and am learning to teach me your decrees. Please also use them to minister to others through me.

Psalm 119:15-16
I will study your commandments
and reflect on your ways.
I will delight in your decrees
and not forget your word. <3

FREEDOM WORKSHOP VERSES
Song of Solomon 2:15
Quick! Catch all the little foxes before they ruin the vineyard of your love, for the grapevines are all in blossom.
Song of Solomon 2:15

1 Peter 2:21-23
This suffering is all part of what God has called you to. Christ, who suffered for you, is your example. Follow in his steps. He never sinned, and he never deceived anyone. He did not retaliate when he was insulted. When he suffered he did not threaten to get even. He left his case in the hands of God who always judges fairly.
1 Peter 2:21-23

MEMORY VERSES
James 1:9-11
Believers who are poor have something to boast about, for God has honored them. And those who are rich should boast that God has humbled them. They will fade away like a little flower in the field. The hot sun rises and the grass withers; the little flower droops and falls, and its beauty fades away. In the same way, the rich will fade away with all of their achievements.
James 1:9-11

No comments: