Friday, February 12, 2016

Fully Carry Out the Ministry God Has Given You

Joshua 15:1

The allotment for the clans of the tribe of Judah reached southward to the border of Edom, as far south as the wilderness of Zin.


Lord, you put me in exactly the neighborhood you want me in and surrounded me with exactly the people you want me to minister to and to receive ministry from. You have given me all the tools I need to do what you have asked me to do. I have NO EXCUSE whatsoever to disobey you when you give me a task.

This morning I sit here in awe of how you work! You have had me and my sisters praying for my neighbors for over a year. Now we are beginning to see the fruit of all that prayer. A and R are not only attending church with us, but also getting plugged in to discipleship groups. And both have now prayed to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Lord, I trust you to work out whatever their level of sincerity was when they said that prayer. Just let me be faithful to keep doing what you ask of me, and to keep praying for and loving on them!

2 Timothy 4:5
But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don't be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given to you.

In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
2 Timothy 4:5
But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don't be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you.
2 Timothy 4:5

YEAR VERSES
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

Psalm 90:17
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us - yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

No comments: