Wednesday, February 10, 2016

He is a Promise Keeper

Joshua 14:10

"Now, as you can see, the Lord has kept me alive and well as he promised for all these forty-five years since Moses made this promise - even while Israel wandered in the wilderness. Today I am eighty-five years old."



Lord, you are a promise keeper. I'm so glad for that! I can fully trust you. Even when the rest of the world seems to have gone wonkie, you will never fail or forsake me.

Please give me wholehearted faith like Caleb's, not for the reward I will receive, but simply because I love you.

Lord, it would be wonderful if I could get in to see the doctor today. I really need some relief from this ear and sinus pain that keep recurring.

I love you so much! In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
2 Corinthians 10:3-5 NIV
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, the have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5 NIV 

James 4:7-10 NLT 1st Edition
So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, you hypocrites. Let there be tears for the wrong things you have done. Let there be sorrow and deep grief. Let there be sadness instead of laughter, and gloom instead of joy. When you bow down before the Lord and admit your dependence on him, he will lift you up and give you honor.
James 4:7-10 NLT 1st Edition

YEAR VERSES
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

Psalm 90:17
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us - yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

No comments: