Friday, February 26, 2016

Order My Steps, Lord

Judges 6:11-12
Then the angel of the Lord came and sat beneath the great tree at Ophrah, which belonged to Joash of the clan of Abiezer. Gideon son of Joash was threshing wheat at the bottom of a wine press to hide the grain from the Midianites. The angel of the Lord appeared to him and said, "Mighty hero, the Lord is with you!"


Lord, I am so glad that you don't see us as we are right now, but as the people you intend for us to become. You have promised to be with me and I can trust in that. Help me to walk in obedience and trust. I have nothing to fear as long as I am following you!

I am so excited about the direction you are taking me personally and our homeschool as well! Having the kids take Lynda.com courses is ingenious!! I praise you for putting that thought in my mind. You are so amazing and trustworthy, Lord! You never cease to blow my mind.

I'm thrilled about MyHero's Salt & Light leader telling me to get my portfolio to him and he will get me connected with the right people where he works. What a blessing! 

I can literally see you ordering my steps! I am so unworthy of such tender love and mercy. It's only because of Jesus! Thank you, Jesus, for sacrificing yourself so that I can have this incredible relationship with the Father. I am truly one of the riches girls in the world!

In Jesus' name, amen. <3

Psalm 37:23 NKJV
The steps of a good man/woman are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his/her way.

Proverbs 16:9
We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps.

God is: ordering my steps
I am: walking in obedience and trust
My purpose is: to follow hard after Him


MEMORY VERSE
Proverbs 16:9
We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps.
Proverbs 16:9

YEAR VERSES
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5


Psalm 90:17
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us - yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

No comments: