Thursday, February 25, 2016

I Choose Praise

Judges 5:3
"Listen, you kings!
Pay attention, you mighty rulers!
For I will sing to the Lord.
I will make music to the Lord, the God of Israel."



Lord, I choose to praise you in every situation, when things are going well, and when they are not. You are the one who gives me the very breath that keeps me alive. I praise Your Holy Name!

Please guide me as I search for a new job. Help me to find a job where I can glorify you by using my talents and abilities. It would be nice to find one somewhat close to home, but it's ok if I have to commute. Lord, you know how much we need this extra income. Don't let us get focused on all we can do with the extra money. Help us to keep our focus on YOU. Lord, I see this as the start of a new career for me, hopefully doing something I love. You gave me these talents and abilities. Now, please let me use them to glorify you!

In Jesus' name, amen. <3

God is: Worthy of all our praise
I am: choose to praise Him
My purpose is: to glorify Him always

MEMORY VERSE
Proverbs 15:1
A gentle answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 15:1

2 Timothy 4:5
But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don't be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you.
2 Timothy 4:5

YEAR VERSES
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

Psalm 90:17
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us - yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

No comments: