Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Lead Me to Fully Conquer the Land

Joshua 13:1

When Joshua was an old man, the Lord said to him, "You are growing old, and much of the land remains to be conquered."



Lord, I am sorry for the way I have discounted my FIL's wisdom. He may not be great at computers, but he does have a lot of experience running a business. Please forgive me and help me to be less critical of him.

Lord, what lands do I have yet to be conquered in my life? Do I have any areas that I have yet to fully conquer? Please help me to conquer these areas with your help and leading. In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSE
2 Corinthians 10:3-5 NIV
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, the have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5 NIV 

James 4:7-10 NLT 1st Edition
So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, you hypocrites. Let there be tears for the wrong things you have done. Let there be sorrow and deep grief. Let there be sadness instead of laughter, and gloom instead of joy. When you bow down before the Lord and admit your dependence on him, he will lift you up and give you honor.
James 4:7-10 NLT 1st Edition

YEAR VERSES
Psalm 37:3-5
Trust in the LORD and do good.
Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart's desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
Psalm 37:3-5

Psalm 90:17
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us - yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

No comments: