Sunday, March 8, 2015

I Need Wisdom!

Song of Solomon 2:15
Quick! Catch all the little foxes before they ruin the vineyard of your love, for the grave vines are all in blossom.
Song of Solomon 2:15

1 Peter 2:21-23
This suffering is all part of what God has called you to. Christ, who suffered for you, is your example. Follow in his steps. He never sinned, and He never deceived anyone. He did not retaliate when He was insulted. When He suffered, He did not threaten to get even. He left His case in the hands of God, who always judges fairly.
1 Peter 2:21-23

Micah 6:8
No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8

Acts 6:10
None of them could stand against the wisdom and the Spirit with which Stephen spoke.

Lord, I have that same Spirit in me! I also have access to this same wisdom. When I need wisdom, which is pretty much all the time, all I need to do is ask.

James 1:5
If any of you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.

I don't need to be afraid to talk to others about you because I can trust the Holy Spirit to give me the words to say. The Spirit knows the heart of the other person and exactly what they need to hear anyway. 

Lord, I need your wisdom and your Spirit to guide me! Thank you that you don't rebuke me for asking. You WANT to give me wisdom and guidance. I praise your Holy Name!! In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.

No comments: