Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Light a Fire

Genesis 4:17
If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it.
Genesis 4:17

Psalm 51:6 (NASB)
Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being, and in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom. 
Psalm 51:6 (NASB)

Micah 6:8
No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8

Psalm 119:125
Give discernment to me, your servant; then I will understand your laws.

Lord, I certainly do need discernment! I want to understand your laws and follow hard after you. Will you please light a fire down in my soul that I can't contain and I can't control? I want more of you, Lord!

Please direct my steps today. My times are in your hands. Help me to keep short accounts today. If I hear my sinful nature speaking to me today, and I know I will, help me to turn and say, "Jesus! It's for you!"

Lord, I've placed the management of my household and all we own and all I eat in your hands. Help me to remember to consult you about everything. 

Psalm 37:23
The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.

I praise you that you delight in every detail of my life! You direct my steps. Thank you! I praise you, Jesus!! Amen.


No comments: