Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Open My Eyes to See

Song of Solomon 2:15
Quick! Catch all the little foxes before they ruin the vineyard of your love, for the grave vines are all in blossom.
Song of Solomon 2:15

1 Peter 2:21-23
This suffering is all part of what God has called you to. Christ, who suffered for you, is your example. Follow in his steps. He never sinned, and He never deceived anyone. He did not retaliate when He was insulted. When He suffered, He did not threaten to get even. He left His case in the hands of God, who always judges fairly.
1 Peter 2:21-23

Micah 6:8
No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8

Psalm 119:17-19
Be good to your servant,
that I may live and obey your word.
Open my eyes to see
the wonderful truths in your instructions.
I am only a foreigner in the land.
Don't hide your commandments from me!

Lord, I pray that you would open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions. Teach me how to live and obey your word. Lord, I am a foreigner in this world, it is not my home. Your commands and truth are my roadmap to lead me home!

I praise you for giving me your word! Thank you Jesus for dying in my place so that I can have fellowship with both you and the Father.

Lord, today I pray that you would be with my mother-in-law as she goes in for this parathyroid surgery. Please guide the doctor's hands and help everything to go smoothly. I pray that her recovery will be quick and free of complications. In Jesus' sweet Name, Amen.  

No comments: