Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I Wanna Be In The Light

Song of Solomon 2:15
Quick! Catch all the little foxes before they ruin the vineyard of your love, for the grave vines are all in blossom.
Song of Solomon 2:15

1 Peter 2:21-23
This suffering is all part of what God has called you to. Christ, who suffered for you, is your example. Follow in his steps. He never sinned, and He never deceived anyone. He did not retaliate when He was insulted. When He suffered, He did not threaten to get even. He left His case in the hands of God, who always judges fairly.
1 Peter 2:21-23

Micah 6:8
No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8

1 John 1:7
But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin.

Lord, I need your help to live in the light today. Help me to be a light to those living in darkness. Lord, you know how cruddy I'm feeling. Thank you that I was able to get antibiotics for my sinus infection yesterday. Please help them to work quickly to clear this mess up. Please don't let me get anyone else sick.

Thank you for helping my arm to continue to heal from the dog bite. Please help the lump under it to eventually go away and the numbness as well.

Lord, I need to get some work done today. Please help me to be able to focus on the task so that I can give my best even though I'm not feeling my best. I pray that YOU would direct my steps today. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: