Wednesday, November 4, 2015

He Helps Me Find Life

Leviticus 18:5
"If you obey my decrees and my regulations, you will find life through them, I am the LORD."


Thank you, Lord, that you have given us your Word to show us how to have life and peace. When I go against your word there is strife, worry, stress, sleepless nights, anger, health issues, and the list could go on. But when I follow your decrees and regulations, there is life and peace.

You are not a dictator trying to hold us under your thumb. You are a loving daddy trying to protect his kids! Lord, help me today to follow your decrees and regulations. I choose life and peace!

Please, help me as I deal with FIL. Thank you for how we have been able to get along and he doesn't ruffle my feathers. I'm actually enjoying getting to know him better and finding that he is a LOT like his son!

I love you SO much!! In Jesus' name, amen. <3

MEMORY VERSES
James 1:19-21
Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters. You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires. So get rid of all the filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls.
James 1:19-21

Psalm 19:12-14
How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart?
Cleanse me from these hidden faults.
Keep your servant from deliberate sins!
Don't let them control me.
Then I will be free of gilt
and innocent of great sin.
May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing to you,
O LORD my rock and my redeemer.
Psalm 19:12-14

No comments: