Monday, November 30, 2015

Attitude Is Everything

Numbers 14:24

"But my servant Caleb has a different attitude than the others have. He has remained loyal to me, so I will bring him into the land he explored. His descendants will possess their full share of that land."

Lord, I want to have a different attitude like Caleb. I want to remain loyal to you. I know you are using the trials I'm going through to train me. Please help me to quickly learn the lessons you have for me.

Help me to patiently endure testing and temptation so that afterward I may receive the crown of life you promised to those who love you. James 1:12

Please let your favor rest on me and please establish the work of my hands. Psalm 90:17

I can only do this with your help, Lord. Without you I am helpless and powerless. But I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Phil. 4:13



MEMORY VERSES
Proverbs 7:2-3
Obey my commands and live!
Guard my instructions as you guard your own eyes.
Tie them on your fingers as a reminder.
Write them deep within your heart.
Proverbs 7:2-3

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4

Philippians 2:14-15
Do everything without complaining and arguing, so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people.
Philippians 2:14-15

No comments: