Saturday, November 28, 2015

Lord, I'm Like a Three Year Old!

Numbers 12:6-8

And the Lord said to them, "Now listen to what I say: If there were prophets among you, I, the Lord would reveal myself in visions. I would speak to them in dreams. But not with my servant Moses. Of all my house, he is the one I trust. I speak to him face to face, clearly, and not in riddles! He sees the Lord as the is. So why were you not afraid to criticize my servant Moses?"

Lord, I want to know you like that! I want you to be able to say that you trust me. I feel like I'm so far from that, Lord! I seem to be more Aaron and Miriam and only the tiniest smidgen of Moses.

I get our of sorts and I complain and I want what I want and I throw 3 year old tantrums in my heart. Lord help me to learn to look to you and trust you even when things seem to be headed south. Help me to lean on you especially when I'm tired and feeling beaten up and frustrated. In Jesus' name, amen.

MEMORY VERSES
Proverbs 7:2-3
Obey my commands and live!
Guard my instructions as you guard your own eyes.
Tie them on your fingers as a reminder.
Write them deep within your heart.
Proverbs 7:2-3

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
2 Corinthians 4:4

Philippians 2:14-15
Do everything without complaining and arguing, so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people.
Philippians 2:14-15

No comments: